Begin Group student recruitment fairs are a great opportunity for you to meet the most motivated and qualified students and their parents in a region where you want to increase your institution's brand awareness and get new applicants from.
What We Provide
Begin Group Edu Fair is a complex of services we provide to make your interactions with your future students convenient, productive and fruitful. Using our 20+ years of experience of running student recruitment events we are taking care of every aspect of your participation experience.
- Individual lead generation campaign tailored to your institutions’ profile. Bringing all our 10+ years’ experience of running promotional campaigns strictly online and using 50+ marketing channels (both global and local ones) we promote your participation in our fair and collect contacts of visitors who expressed interest in your institution.
- After the event you will receive contacts of all who registered to visit your stand at the fair. Every lead will include following information:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
Due to COVID-19 pandemic Begin Group Offline Fairs will run in a hybrid format: for those of our exhibitors who are not able to represent their institution in person we offer several remote participation options.
- Traditional participation. In case you and/or your colleagues have the possibility to join the edu fair in person, we will be happy to offer you our standard exhibitor’s package, i.e. an exhibitor’s space at the fair.
- Remote participation with an agent. Have face-to-face conversations with fair’s attendees via laptop at your personal booth and be assisted by your local agent guiding visitors through all your institution’s programs and features.
- Remote participation with Begin Group assistant. Be represented via Zoom conference running at the laptop placed at your stand at the fair’s hall. You will be supported by Begin Group’s assistant making sure no technical difficulties are experienced and helping you answering questions at your stand.
Logistical and Organisational Support
We are working hard to provide you all necessary support before, during and after the event. You can always rely on us in the following:
- Free airport/train station transfers
- Special hotel rates and accommodation advice
- Visa support and advice
- Freight advice
Feel free to contact us on any issue of your concern.
Begin Group Edu Fairs in 2022
- February 19. Nur-Sultan (Astana), Kazakhstan
- February 20. Almaty, Kazakhstan
- February 22. Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- February 24. Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- September 24. Nur-Sultan (Astana), Kazakhstan
- September 25. Almaty, Kazakhstan
- September 27. Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- September 29. Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- February 26. St. Petersburg (Grad Tour)
- February 27. Moscow (Grad Tour)
- March 1. Kazan (Grad Tour)
- October 1. St. Petersburg (Grad Tour)
- October 2. Moscow (Grad Tour)
- October 4. Yekaterinburg (Grad Tour)
- March 19. St. Petersburg (Undergrad Tour)
- March 20. Moscow (Undergrad Tour)
- September 17. St. Petersburg (Undergrad Tour)
- September 18. Moscow (Undergrad Tour)
- March 11. Tbilisi, Georgia
- March 13. Baku, Azerbaijan
- March 15. Kyiv, Ukraine
- October 14. Baku, Azerbaijan
- October 16. Kyiv, Ukraine
- October 18. Tbilisi, Georgia
- March 26. New Delhi
- March 27. Mumbai
- March 29. Bangalore
- November 5. New Delhi
- November 6. Mumbai
- November 8. Bangalore