About the fair
Georgia presents fast developing and growing market for studies abroad with great prospects. Country’s economy needs highly skilled professionals with international experience in business, law, technologies, political and social sciences, education etc. Study abroad is more often considered as the high social status marker of the family. Today more than 10,5 thousand students from Georgia study abroad.
Begin Group education fair in Tbilisi is a great chance to meet country’s most ambitious, perspective and motivated students and their parents. For the most of them direct contact with representatives of educational institutions is a serious step for making final decision on studying overseas.
During Begin Group education fair you can present bachelor and master programs, PhD, language and summer programs, high schools and foundation programs, private and boarding schools, professional certificates, MBA, preparation for international exams.
- Exhibitor’s place at the fair (table set-up) at the 5-star venue
- Online promotion campaign with complimentary profile localization
- Lead generation campaign
- List of contacts who pre-registered to visit your stand
- Airport taxi transfers
- Free interpreter’s service during the fair (on request)
- Discounted hotel rates and accommodation advice
- Freight advice
Number of visitors:
- Tbilisi – over 700 visitors
Age of visitors (potential students and parents):
- 16 and under – 3,5 %
- 17–18 – 15%
- 19–20 – 19%
- 21–30 – 61,7%
- 31 and over – 2,7%