About the fairs
The Central Asia region is getting very attractive in regards to student recruitment for pre-university, bachelor and master programs. The average level of English skills is constantly growing among the young population of the countries. Study abroad is more often considered as the high social status marker of the family. Nowadays the total annual number of mobile students from Kazakhstan abroad is over 89,5 thousand people.
The geography of our Kazakhstan education fairs includes not only the capital Nur-Sultan (Astana) – but also other major economic and cultural centers as Almaty, Atyrau and Aktau. Individual consultation is a good way to provide students and parents with the information about programs, scholarship opportunities, admission requirements, etc. It will help them to make a final decision about studying abroad and choosing your educational institution.
During Begin Group fairs you can present your master, bachelor, foundation, pre-university programs, boarding, summer and language schools, international exams providers.
- Exhibitor’s place at the fair (table set-up) at the 5-star venue
- Online promotion campaign with complimentary profile localization
- Lead generation campaign
- List of contacts who pre-registered to visit your stand
- Airport taxi transfers
- Free interpreter’s service during the fair (on request)
- Discounted hotel rates and accommodation advice
- Freight advice
- High-school students and parents – 64,8%
- University students – 35,2%
Number of visitors:
- Nur-Sultan (Astana) – over 1600 visitors
- Almaty – about 1900 visitors
- Aktau – over 800 visitors
- Atyrau – about 800 visitors