About the fair
For many decades quality education remains in high demand in Poland. This is not surprising since one of the EU’s fastest growing economies requires a great amount of well-trained professionals. Today Poland holds 4th place in Europe (after the UK, Germany and France) in terms of number of people enrolled in higher education. At the same time the number of young Poles looking for study options abroad keep on rising.
Begin Group education fair in Warsaw is a great chance to meet country’s most ambitious, perspective and motivated students and their parents. For the most of them direct contact with representatives of educational institutions is a serious step for making final decision on studying overseas.
During Begin Group education fair you can present bachelor and master programs, PhD, language and summer programs, high schools and foundation programs, private and boarding schools, professional certificates, MBA, preparation for international exams.
- Exhibitor’s place at the fair (table set-up) at the 5-star venue
- Online promotion campaign with complimentary profile localization
- Lead generation campaign
- List of contacts who pre-registered to visit your stand
- Airport taxi transfers
- Free interpreter’s service during the fair (on request)
- Discounted hotel rates and accommodation advice
- Freight advice