About the fairs
Begin Group fairs is a good opportunity to enrich your educational institution community with the most ambitious scholars. Number of Russian students of all ages who are looking for an education program abroad increases every year. Students, their parents and young professionals, who are interested in economic and technical sciences, humanities and arts, language courses etc., visit our events. They consider our Russia education fair as the good chance to talk to admission representatives of universities/schools and obtain information about programs, scholarships, admission requirements and all other details.
The geography of the events includes several major cities in Russia – Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kazan, Ekaterinburg and Vladivostok.
The specification of program depends on which Russia students fair you choose to take part in. During Begin Undergrad Tour fairs you can present bachelor, foundation, pre-university programs, boarding, summer and language courses, preparation for international exams. During Begin Grad Tour fairs you can present master, PhD, adult education and language programs, preparation for international exams, MBA, post-experience masters, professional certificate programs. Taking part in Begin Lingua Tour and Private School Fairs is a great opportunity to present your language school, independent school, private school, summer camp or language course.
- Exhibitor’s place at the fair (table set-up) at the 5-star venue
- Online promotion campaign with complimentary profile localization
- Lead generation campaign
- List of contacts who pre-registered to visit your stand
- Airport taxi transfers
- Free interpreter’s service during the fair (on request)
- Discounted hotel rates and accommodation advice
- Freight advice
Number of visitors:
- Moscow – over 6500 visitors
- St. Petersburg – over 3500 visitors
- Kazan – about 400 visitors
- Yekaterinburg – over 500 visitors
- Vladivostok – about 400 visitors
Age of visitors (potential students and parents):
- 16 and under – 15,8%
- 17–18 – 16,2%
- 19–20 – 17,5%
- 21–30 – 48,5%
- 31 and over – 1,9%