November 22, 2020, 13.00–17.00
Kempinski Hotel Moika 22, Moika River Embankment 22
Don't miss the opportunity to meet candidates and their parents interested in the programs of your institution. You will receive the list of contacts who showed their interest in your institution.
- We will be happy to provide you with the possibility to meet your students face to face at the fair’s hall if you are able to come.
- Be represented via Zoom conference running on the laptop placed at your stand at the fair’s hall. Every visitor of the event will have an opportunity to join with personal headphones and microphone so you can have a one-on-one conversation. Be supported by your local agent or an assistant provided by Begin Group.
Please be informed that all necessary precautions will be taken to ensure the security and health of all exhibitors and visitors and to meet local policy of mass events organization.
- All exhibitors and visitors will be provided by face masks. Wearing of masks during the entire event will be obligatory for all participants.
- Body temperature measuring by non contact infrared thermometer will be obligatory for all participants of the fair.
- Visitors will be admitted in small groups to avoid large crowds of people gathered simultaneously.
- Exhibitor desk positioning and seating arrangements in presentations’ rooms will be based on social distancing requirements.
- Flyers and brochures must be kept in boxes during the fair and be handed out to the attendees individually. You can also prepare QR codes for digital versions of your brochures.
Schoolchildren and their parents as well as university students looking at international study programs, including prep courses, Bachelor, Master, MBA, as well as language and summer programs.
Who should attend
All kinds of education programs.