About the fairs:
The Central Asia region is getting very attractive in regards to student recruitment for pre-university, bachelor and master programs. The average level of English skills is constantly growing among the young population of the countries. Study abroad is more often considered as the high social status marker of the family. Nowadays the total annual number of mobile students from Kyrgyzstan abroad is over 11,5 thousand people.
Begin Group education fair in Bishkek is a great chance to meet country’s most ambitious, perspective and motivated students and their parents. For the most of them direct contact with representatives of educational institutions is a serious step for making final decision on studying overseas.
During Begin Group education fair you can present bachelor and master programs, PhD, language and summer programs, high schools and foundation programs, private and boarding schools, professional certificates, MBA, preparation for international exams.
- Exhibitor’s place at the fair (table set-up) at the 5-star venue
- Online promotion campaign with complimentary profile localization
- Lead generation campaign
- List of contacts who pre-registered to visit your stand
- Free interpreter’s service during the fair (on request)
- Discounted hotel rates and accommodation advice
- Freight advice
- high-school students and parents – 42%
- university students – 58%
Number of visitors:
- Bishkek – about 1500 visitors